To enter the contest:
Click on the title of the article and then make sure you have followed these three steps:
- Be registered with the newsletter-in the right column you will find the registration form for the newsletter, enter your name, email address, confirm and it’s good.
- Share article on Facebook-the bottom of the article you will find the button “share”
- 3 suggest themes of articles in the comments-at the bottom of the article you will find the comment adding form, just put your name, email address and comment topics 3 items you would like to see on the site.
That once these three steps, you are registered!
The contest will close this 20.6.2014.
Once the 100 participants will be achieved, a draw will be conducted and the winner may choose one of three lamps that I will send him home.
The LED tactical torches are a type of tactical flashlights that include a number of features.
Regarding us use everyday and possible use in a case of self-defense, some criteria must be taken into account:
- Solid construction, usually metal
- Sufficient light output (min. 100 lumens)
- The presence of a crown on the front of the lamp
- Ideally a strobe mode
- Ideally momentary mode (which allows you to turn the lamp with a half-press of the button and turn it off by releasing)
The use of the tool will be mainly to clarify when necessary.
In some contexts it is also interesting to note his presence (hiking …)
And finally in a crisis, the lamp will identify a threat to dazzle an attacker or be used as an impact tool to strengthen some strikes in defense.
- Fenix LD12
- Klarus XT1A
- Nitecore MT1A
- substantially identical light intensity (125 to 150 lumens)
- Requires one AA battery
- IPX8 (waterproof up to 2m)
- momentary ignition
- Presence of a strobe mode
- Aluminum construction
- Overall quality: quality manufacturing, finishing, coating, …
- Difficulty: comfort grip, size …
- Button: accessibility, ergonomics, sensitivity, usability, …
- Navigating between the modes: Method for the mode change, facilitated …
- Accessibility strobe mode: Easy and fast access to strobe mode when needed.
- Clip pocket presence, quality, ergonomics clip.
- Crown: Presence and efficiency of a crown for impact.
Each criterion will be scored from 0 to 5, then a total will be calculated for each model.
For each model, a target price will be mentioned.
|Fenix LD12||Klarus XT1A||Nitecore MT1A|
|Navigating between the modes||3||5||3|
|Accessibility Strobe Mode||1||5||4|
511 large tactical messenger bag
Pocket Protector: 8 Best EDC Pocket Knives
10 Compact Slings and Messenger Bags for EDC
The Best Sling Backpacks
EDC Organizer: The Maxpedition EDC Pocket Organizer
Victorinox I.N.O.X. V 37mm Watch
"Defector" 1969 Dodge Charger
The Oliver Cabell Low 1 Men’s White Sneaker
Emergency Survival 72-Hour Bug Out Bag Review
New Fenix TK16 Overview Video Now Available
Gray Man Theory: The Art Of Blending Into The Crowd
Aukmont 19 Liter Canvas EDC Backpack
Going Off the Grid
Case “Back Pocket” Knife Review
Knights Templar Cross Shield PVC Morale Patch
How To Survive A Nuclear Power Plant Accident
Best Pocket Flashlight brightest Edc led tactical light 2016
What Is A Penlight
9 Best EDC Flashlights
Best Pistol Light – Top 14 Weapon Lights Comparison