Bargain: 5 LED bulbs to choose from, free!
2 million ampoules distributed
In 2016 MesAmpoulesGratuites.fr is born. Individuals can now benefit from a good plan: receive free of charge 5 LED bulbs. This represents for the individual 1400 € savings *!
The installation of these bulbs saves 50 € on the annual lighting bill. MesAmpoulesGratuites.fr pursues a simple objective: to democratize the LED bulb, while preserving the purchasing power of the French! The LED bulb is an energy efficient lighting solution. But it remains too expensive in store because the manufacturers and dealers have not yet passed on the sale price the drastic drop in manufacturing costs. Thus, MesAmpoulesGratuites.fr allows to benefit from 5 LED bulbs for 0 € or 19,99 € under conditions of resources. In the mass distribution, a pack of bulbs of similar quality would return to more than 50 €.
* Considering the consumption of an LED bulb during its lifetime, the regulated electricity tariff on 1 June 2016 and the purchase price of incandescent bulbs with equivalent light output
The energy transition law
Get your latest tax notice. Two important information allows you to calculate your grant:
- Tax Number: (12 34 56 789 1234) consisting of only 13 digits
- Reference to the tax notice (12 34 5C 789 123) consisting of 13 digits and / or letters
Depending on the number of people in your home and your income you can benefit from 70% to 100% subsidy:
- If your income is above the thresholds set by the Ministry of Energy: pack of 5 LED bulbs at factory prices
- If your income is below the thresholds set by the Ministry of Energy: pack of 5 free LED bulbs
E27, E14, B22, GU10 Which pellets to choose?
- Many types of light bulbs exist, check what pellets you need before ordering.
- LED bulb E27: large screw base (the base most frequently used)
- LED bulb E14: small screw base (often used for bedside lamps)
- LED bulb B22: large bayonet cap (a classic less and less used)
- LED bulb GU10: small spotlight (often used for ceilings or rails)
- Once your grant is calculated, you will have access to the basket with the 4 available capsules.Choose your 5 LED bulbs then order!
Numerical energy savings
According to an ADEME report, lighting currently accounts for 12% of the electricity consumption of a dwelling (excluding heating and hot water).
The appearance of halogen lamps, then fluorescent lamps, gave rise to many criticisms (ignition time, ultraviolet radiation (UV), presence of mercury, blue light, etc.).
Today the LED bulb is the energy-saving and most reliable lighting system. Your lamps will be greener and more economical, with conditions to choose them well.
Watt, Lumens, Kelvin, Kezako
An LED bulb consumes 80% less electricity than an incandescent bulb. Thanks to this pack of 5 LED bulbs you will save on average 50 € of electricity per year. But how to recognize a quality bulb?
- Watt: For incandescent bulbs, Watt has long been synonymous with light intensity.The more powerful a bulb, the more light it produced (a small ambient light: 40 watts / working light: 100 watts). Today the Watts are simply used to indicate the energy consumption and not the luminous intensity. It is therefore better to focus on the Lumens.
- Lumens: The lumens measure the intensity of the luminous flux.A 60 watt incandescent bulb was about 800 Lumens (salon lighting). Our LED bulbs E27 and B22 have the same brightness and consume only 9 Watts. For a room, it would be better to install a LED bulb with 400 Lumens like our bulbs E14 and GU10.
- Kelvin: The Kelvin is a color indicator of light.To avoid the unpleasant sensation of a pale light, look on a technical sheet the number of Kelvin of your bulb.
- The lower the Kelvin number, the hotter the light.(Ex: 1500K candle)
- The stronger the Kelvin number, the colder the light.(Ex: 10 000K blue sky)
All our LED bulbs are at 3000 K, a warm white and comfortable.
LED bulbs that meet European requirements:
- Energy class: A +
- Instantaneous ignition: in less than half a second
- Mercury Free
- Lifetime of 15,000 hours
- Number of switching cycles: 30,000 on / off
- Our bulbs last for many years and are recyclable.
HDX 18W 1800lm 36-SMD 5730 LED White Light LED Plate w …
چگونه یک لامپ الایدی(LED) خوب انتخاب کنیم؟
GT546 28W 46-1/4" Geminix T5 Fluorescent
3-Key Controller for 5050 / 3528 RGB LED Light Strip (DC …
What is Li-Fi? All you need to know about it
Pack LED sidelights for Audi A4 B5 (parking lights)
Elizibeth – Hollywood Vanity Mirror – Letterkenny Glass
Mopar® LED Fog Lamps for 07-16 Jeep® Wrangler & Wrangler …
VW Golf Mk7 Car Stereo OEM Fascia Integration Kit
Monster Bash Pinball Machine
E5-Lighting TQP-8CW E27 8W 700lm 6000K Dimming White Light …
Shade Rings | B22 BC Lamp Holders
Meiji MT7500 Metallurgical Microscope Series
About Puzzles Lamps (Jigsaw, IQ, Smart, Ze Lighting shades)
E17 To E26/E27 Base LED Light Lamp Holder Bulb Adapter PBT …
Aluminium profile extrusion shallow 8mm for LED strip with …
Polymona Geometric Pendant Lamp
14mm 12V LED Panel Pilot Dash Light Indicator Warning …
KIMBERLY-CLARK™ PROFESSIONAL JACKSON SAFETY™ G40 …